Adults need orthodontists, just like children do. Perhaps you never had braces as a child and now you want a straighter smile. Maybe you had some dental work in recent years that shifted your teeth out of alignment. Whatever the case may be, Clinton Dental Center is here for you. We have a top-rated orthodontist for adults near Macomb Township MI, as well as a full staff of dentistry professionals. Our services include:
- Custom Braces Plans for Adults, Including Metal and Invisible Braces
- In-House Braces Preparation, Such as Tooth Extractions, Oral Exams and Teeth Cleaning
- Gentle Oral Surgery Using Advanced Tools and Techniques
- Root Canals, All-on-Four Dental Implants, Dentures and Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Cutting Edge Teeth Whitening, Dental Bonding, Porcelain Crowns, Veneers and Other Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Sleep Apnea Treatment and TMJ Pain Treatment
- Gum Disease Treatment and Prevention
- Fillings, Fluoride Treatments, and Other Forms of Tooth Decay Prevention
- Complete Oral Care for Adults, Children and Teens – Bring the Whole Family to the Same Dentist!
For more information about orthodontics or dental care for adults, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363.
A Judgement-Free Orthodontist for Adults
Do you feel embarrassed about how your smile looks? Well, you shouldn’t! Clinton Dental Center is a judgment-free orthodontist office. Our goal is to get you the straight, healthy smile of your dreams, regardless of what it looks like right now.
- You’ll Never Be Judged for the State of Your Smile
- Clinton Dental Center Specializes in Pain-Free Dentistry
- Find the Perfect Orthodontics Plan for Your Budget, Lifestyle and Overall Goals
- Protect Your Smile for Years to Come with Family Dentistry from Clinton Dental Center
- Transparent Answers to All Your Questions – Our Knowledgeable Staff Members Are Happy to Help
Stop by our office near Macomb Township MI, and you’ll soon see just how comfortable we make our patients feel. You’ll get friendly, positive support every step of the way.
What to Expect during Your Adult Orthodontics Journey
The American Association of Orthodontists reports that “the number of adults seeing an orthodontist is at an all-time high.” This is mainly due to the advancement of invisible braces, but it’s also the result of the ongoing acceptance of adult with braces. The stigma around wearing braces has practically disappeared in the modern world, so you can transform your smile without any regrets.
Here is an overview of what you may expect when working with an orthodontist for adults:
- Initial consultation to discuss your options – Why do you want braces? What are your goals? Are braces the best fit for your overall needs?
- Fitting appointment for metal or invisible braces – This sets the foundation for your orthodontics adjustments.
- Routine checkups every few weeks – If you have invisible braces, you’ll switch out your clear aligners every two weeks and see the orthodontist every couple months. If you have metal braces, you’ll likely get them tightened every 4-6 weeks.
- Braces removal once you reach the desired positioning – The timeframe for braces varies greatly, but as you near the end of your treatment, we’ll prepare you for what’s to come next.
- Retainers and aftercare – You’ll need to wear your retainer daily when you first get your braces off, but eventually you can taper down to a lower frequency. We’ll be there to guide you through every milestone.
How Quickly Do Teeth Move with Braces?
The timeframe for braces depends on a number of factors. Children typically require less time with braces than adults because their smiles are more pliable. However, an adult who had braces as a child may only need a few months of braces to re-adjust. If you need major bit correction or alignment, you may have braces for a year or two. We’ll discuss projected timing during your adult ortho consultation so you can be prepared for what’s to come.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051