Adults need orthodontists, just like children do. Perhaps you never had braces as a child and now you want a straighter smile. Maybe you had some dental work in recent years that shifted your teeth out of alignment. Whatever the case may be, Clinton Dental Center is here for you. We have a top-rated orthodontist for adults near Macomb Township MI, as well as a full staff of dentistry professionals. Our services include:
- Custom Braces Plans for Adults, Including Metal and Invisible Braces
- In-House Braces Preparation, Such as Tooth Extractions, Oral Exams and Teeth Cleaning
- Gentle Oral Surgery Using Advanced Tools and Techniques
- Root Canals, All-on-Four Dental Implants, Dentures and Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Cutting Edge Teeth Whitening, Dental Bonding, Porcelain Crowns, Veneers and Other Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Sleep Apnea Treatment and TMJ Pain Treatment
- Gum Disease Treatment and Prevention
- Fillings, Fluoride Treatments, and Other Forms of Tooth Decay Prevention
- Complete Oral Care for Adults, Children and Teens – Bring the Whole Family to the Same Dentist!
For more information about orthodontics or dental care for adults, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363.
A Judgement-Free Orthodontist for Adults
Do you feel embarrassed about how your smile looks? Well, you shouldn’t! Clinton Dental Center is a judgment-free orthodontist office. Our goal is to get you the straight, healthy smile of your dreams, regardless of what it looks like right now.
- You’ll Never Be Judged for the State of Your Smile
- Clinton Dental Center Specializes in Pain-Free Dentistry
- Find the Perfect Orthodontics Plan for Your Budget, Lifestyle and Overall Goals
- Protect Your Smile for Years to Come with Family Dentistry from Clinton Dental Center
- Transparent Answers to All Your Questions – Our Knowledgeable Staff Members Are Happy to Help
Stop by our office near Macomb Township MI, and you’ll soon see just how comfortable we make our patients feel. You’ll get friendly, positive support every step of the way.
How Quickly Do Teeth Move with Braces?
The timeframe for braces depends on a number of factors. Children typically require less time with braces than adults because their smiles are more pliable. However, an adult who had braces as a child may only need a few months of braces to re-adjust. If you need major bit correction or alignment, you may have braces for a year or two. We’ll discuss projected timing during your adult ortho consultation so you can be prepared for what’s to come.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051