Some orthodontist work with adults, but not all of them. If you’re interested in getting braces as an adult, it’s important to work with the right specialist. Thankfully, you’ve come to the perfect place. Clinton Dental Center offers dentistry and orthodontics for all age groups, including:
- Multiple Options for Invisible Braces, Including Invisalign and Other Clear Aligners
- Metal Braces for Adults
- Judgment-Free Teeth Cleanings and Oral Exams
- Restorative Dentistry after Tooth Trauma
- Preventative Dentistry, Such as Teeth Cleanings and Tooth Decay Prevention
- Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Dentures and Veneers
- Teeth Whitening and Other Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Comprehensive Smile Solutions from a Friendly Dentist Office near You
Can Adults Get Orthodontic Treatment?
Adults can get braces, just like children. The approach is slightly different because an adult’s smile has already fully developed. A child’s smile is still pliable, but adult teeth are a little more stubborn. Nevertheless, we have helped countless adults achieve their dream smiles with the help of personalized orthodontics.
- Some Orthodontics Treatments May Be Better Suited for Your Smile Than Others
- We’ll Take Your Lifestyle, Budget and Goals into Consideration
- You Don’t Have to Straighten Your Entire Smile! Some Clients only Focus on Partial Realignment
- Children’s Smiles Are Easier to Straighten, But Plenty of Adults Benefit from Braces
- Approximately 1 in 4 Americans with Braces Are Adults
To learn more or to schedule a consultation with an adult orthodontist, contact us at (586) 949-5363.
Invisible Braces vs. Metal Braces for Adults
Most adults nowadays want invisible braces because they are less noticeable than traditional braces. However, this is not ideal for all smile issues. Some matters require metal wires to properly move teeth into place, while others can be corrected with clear aligners. We’ll compare all of your options to help you make an informed decision for your smile.
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Call (586) 949-5363 to Schedule an Appointment with an Orthodontist for Adults near New Baltimore MI