Some orthodontist work with adults, but not all of them. If you’re interested in getting braces as an adult, it’s important to work with the right specialist. Thankfully, you’ve come to the perfect place. Clinton Dental Center offers dentistry and orthodontics for all age groups, including:
- Multiple Options for Invisible Braces, Including Invisalign and Other Clear Aligners
- Metal Braces for Adults
- Judgment-Free Teeth Cleanings and Oral Exams
- Restorative Dentistry after Tooth Trauma
- Preventative Dentistry, Such as Teeth Cleanings and Tooth Decay Prevention
- Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Dentures and Veneers
- Teeth Whitening and Other Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Comprehensive Smile Solutions from a Friendly Dentist Office near You
If you’d like a consultation with an orthodontist for adults near New Baltimore MI, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363.
Can Adults Get Orthodontic Treatment?
Adults can get braces, just like children. The approach is slightly different because an adult’s smile has already fully developed. A child’s smile is still pliable, but adult teeth are a little more stubborn. Nevertheless, we have helped countless adults achieve their dream smiles with the help of personalized orthodontics.
- Some Orthodontics Treatments May Be Better Suited for Your Smile Than Others
- We’ll Take Your Lifestyle, Budget and Goals into Consideration
- You Don’t Have to Straighten Your Entire Smile! Some Clients only Focus on Partial Realignment
- Children’s Smiles Are Easier to Straighten, But Plenty of Adults Benefit from Braces
- Approximately 1 in 4 Americans with Braces Are Adults
To learn more or to schedule a consultation with an adult orthodontist, contact us at (586) 949-5363.
How Long Will I Need Braces as an Adult?
There are two main reasons adults get braces. Either they never had braces as a kid, or their formerly straight teeth have shifted over time. Your braces timeframe will depend on your motivating factors.
If you had braces in the past and need a simple readjustment, you may only require braces for 3-6 months. If you never had braces, the timeframe could still be a few months, or it could be several years. It’s impossible to predict how long you’ll need braces without seeing your smile and understanding your goals.
Children’s developing smiles are more pliable than adult smiles. Thus, you may need braces longer now than you would have in your early teens. No matter where you are in your smile journey, Clinton Dental Center can help you plan for the future. We empower our patients with transparent information so that they can make knowledgeable decisions about their smiles.
Reach out to (586) 949-5363 to schedule a judgment-free consultation with an orthodontist for adults near New Baltimore MI.
Invisible Braces vs. Metal Braces for Adults
Most adults nowadays want invisible braces because they are less noticeable than traditional braces. However, this is not ideal for all smile issues. Some matters require metal wires to properly move teeth into place, while others can be corrected with clear aligners. We’ll compare all of your options to help you make an informed decision for your smile.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051