Is your child a little nervous about getting braces? Not even sure if your child needs braces? You want an orthodontist that your child feels comfortable with and you feel confident in. That’s where we come in. Clinton Dental Center has an experienced orthodontist for children near Harrison Township MI. Services include:
- Affordable Braces for Children, Including Metal Braces and Clear Braces
- Root Canals, Oral Surgery, Tooth Extractions and Braces Prep
- Teeth Cleanings and Oral Exams to Protect Your Child’s Growing Smile
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services, Such as Dental Bonding, Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Crowns and Dental Bridges
- Fluoride Treatments and Dental Sealants for Children to Prevent Cavities
- Composite Fillings and Metal Fillings
- Tooth Decay and Gum Disease Prevention
- Preventative and Restorative Dental Care for the Whole Family
From young children to older teens and adults, we work with clients of all ages. Contact us at (586) 949-5363 to schedule your orthodontics consultation.
A Family-Friendly Orthodontist Office That Children Love
Wouldn’t it be crazy if your child wanted to go to the orthodontist? We have plenty of clients who truly love coming in for their braces checkups. This is because we create a fun environment that’s perfect for the whole family. We have…
- Special Tools and Chairs to Make Children Feel Comfortable at the Dentist
- Early Smile Intervention to Help Teeth Grow Healthy, Straight and Strong
- A Kids Orthodontist Office That Accepts Most Forms of Insurance
- Friendly Staff Members That Parents Trust and Kids Adore
- Answers to Important Questions about Your Child’s Smile
- Family Dentistry before, during and after Braces – All through the Same Office!
- Custom Braces Plans for Each Child’s Unique Needs
Join the Clinton Dental Center family and get the quality care you deserve. Call (586) 949-5363 to reach an orthodontist for children near Harrison Township MI.
Does Insurance Cover Braces for Kids?
Many insurance plans cover some portion of the cost of braces, as long as the patient is under 18. This is one of the biggest reasons why we push for kids to get braces early on. Their smiles are more pliable, which means that they won’t need braces as long as they might later on. This lowers the cost even further, giving you more to spend on other parenthood necessities. Let us help you find an affordable orthodontics plan for your child.
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051