You know your child needs braces, but now you have to find someone you can trust. Wouldn’t you love an orthodontist with extensive experience in pediatric dentistry? Someone who understand the unique needs that developing smiles have and knows how to effectively address them? That’s exactly what you’ll get here at Clinton Dental Center. We have a friendly, knowledgeable orthodontist for children with years of experience in pediatric and family dentistry.
- Clear Braces and Traditional Metal Braces
- Porcelain Veneers, Lumineers and Dental Veneers
- Dentures, All-on-Four Dental Implants, Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Bonding, Teeth Whitening and Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
- Preventative Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Family Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Dental Treatment for TMJ Face Pain, Sleep Apnea and Gum Disease
- Oral Health Screenings, Smile Exams and Teeth Cleaning from a Family-Owned Dentist Office near New Baltimore MI
To learn more about your child’s orthodontics options, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363.
When Should a Child See an Orthodontist?
Ideally, your child should see an orthodontist before he or she is ready for braces. This helps the child feel more comfortable with the idea of braces and also creates an effective plan for early intervention. The sooner you can evaluate your child’s options, the easier it will be to produce a straight, healthy smile.
- Early Intervention Is Ideal for Most Smile Alignment Issues
- You Can Take Steps Now That May Prevent the Need for Braces
- Children Should Feel Comfortable and Familiar with Their Orthodontist (This Makes for an Easier Transition to Braces)
- Phase One Orthodontics Usually Occur between Ages 7 to 10
- Older Children and Teens Can Still See an Orthodontist – We Even Work with Adults!
- Enjoy Friendly Dentistry and Orthodontics through Clinton Dental Center
Complete Dental Care for You and Your Children
Many parents struggle with dentist appointments because they have to take their family to multiple specialists. At Clinton Dental Center, everyone can come to the same office. You can see an orthodontist for children or a cosmetic dentist for yourself, all through the same location. Our office is located at:
Clinton Dental Center
50475 Gratiot Ave. – Suite 4
Chesterfield, MI 48051
To Schedule a Consultation with an Orthodontist for Children near New Baltimore MI, Please Call (586) 949-5363