Do you get jealous every time you see a brilliantly white smile? Does it feel like your smile stays dull, no matter how well you care for it? There’s a simple solution to brighten your smile and turn your teeth into a source of envy. Just get them whitened! Clinton Dental Center offers professional dental whitening near New Haven MI, and it’s surprisingly affordable. Here are some benefits you can look forward to:
- Remove Stubborn Surface Stains That Don’t Come out with Brushing Alone
- Achieve a Bright, Youthful Smile and Instantly Boost Your Confidence
- Choose from Several Forms of Dental Whitening near New Haven MI
- Preserve Your Gorgeous Smile with Twice-Yearly Teeth Cleanings from Clinton Dental Center
- Get a Custom Cosmetic Dentistry Plan That’s Tailored to Your Smile Goals
If you’re ready for a smile refresher, contact Clinton Dental Center at (586) 949-5363.
A Stunning Smile That Leaves a Lasting Impression
Treat yourself to a gorgeous new smile that you can’t wait to show off. We offer in-office dental whitening and custom bleaching kits you can use at home. Results and pricing vary, so we can help you find the right dental whitening program for your overall needs.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday and Saturday by Appointment Only
For more information about dental whitening near New Haven MI, call (586) 949-5363. Our knowledgeable associates will gladly answer all of your questions.
Personalized Cosmetic Dentistry to Bring Your Dream Smile to Life
Cosmetic dentistry goes well beyond dental whitening. You can change the size, shape and positioning of your teeth through a variety of methods. Our state-of-the-art dentist office contains all the tools you need to transform your smile. Address any insecurities you have about your teeth and rejoice in the beauty that remains. Check out some of our most popular cosmetic smile services:
- In-Office Dental Whitening and At-Home Teeth Whitening Kits
- Porcelain Veneers That Stay White Permanently
- Dental Bonding and Restorative Dentistry
- Invisible Braces for Teens and Adults
- Custom Crowns, Bridges and Dentures
- Dental Implant Services, Including All-on-Four Dental Implants
- Full Smile Makeovers and Custom Smile Solutions