Cosmetic dentistry is not just a service – it’s an art form. For the last 16 years, the team here at Clinton Dental Center has provided top-quality cosmetic dentistry solutions for patients in Richmond, MI. Whether you need in-office teeth whitening or Invisalign invisible braces, we have the tools and solutions to help you reach your smile goals. Contact our Richmond dentist office today at (586) 949-5363 to set up an appointment with Dr. Sadikoff.
Cosmetic Dentistry In Richmond, MI
Complete Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions To Achieve Your Smile Goals
Clinton Dental Center provides personal care plans for every patient, so you will get the exact services you need to unveil your dream smile. You may have a service in mind that isn’t ideal for the goals you want to achieve. We will discuss all of your options with you during your consultation so you can select the best possible choice for your unique needs. Some of our most popular cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Professional Teeth Whitening, Including In-Office Dental Bleaching And Take-Home Kits With Custom Trays
- Porcelain Veneers That Reshape Your Smile And Permanently Whiten Your Teeth
- Removable Dentures With Optional Dental Implants To Help Anchor Them Into Place
- Invisible Braces That Straighten Your Smile Without Metal Wires
- Painless Tooth Extractions And Wisdom Teeth Removals In A Calm, Relaxing Environment
- Teeth Cleaning To Help You Maintain Your Radiant Smile
- Tooth-Colored Dental Bonding, Perfect For Fixing Cracks And Chips In Teeth
- Custom Dental Bridges And Porcelain Crowns That Fill Gaps In Your Smile
We work with patients of all ages, and we have affordable payment plans for every budget. Give us a call at (586) 949-5363 to learn more about our amazing cosmetic dentistry services.
Professional Teeth Whitening Guaranteed To Take Years Off Your Smile
Remove surface stains and brighten your smile with professional teeth whitening from our Richmond, MI dentist office. We have two different programs for you to consider: at-home whitening and in-office whitening. With the at-home treatment, you will get a set of custom trays to take with you, and then you can apply the bleach to your teeth at night before you go to bed. With the in-office treatment, we will use special tools and gels to bleach your teeth right here. You will get faster results with the in-office whitening, but it is a bit more expensive. Our cosmetic dentistry team will be happy to help you find the best solution for your smile.