Have you seen the dentist yet this year? If not, it may be time for a teeth cleaning and oral exam. Routine smile maintenance is the best way to preserve your oral health and avoid future damage. Clinton Dental Center offers comprehensive oral care services, including professional teeth cleaning near Mount Clemens MI.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave
Chesterfield Township, MI 48051
Reach out to (586) 949-5363 to schedule your appointment.
Gentle Teeth Cleaning Using State-of-the-Art Equipment
If you’ve had a bad experience in the past with teeth cleaning, you may be apprehensive about going to the dentist. Have no fear. Clinton Dental Center is fully equipped with state-of-the-art tools and techniques. We pride ourselves on offering premium results with little to no discomfort. Our services include:
- Routine Oral Checkups to Keep Track of Your Smile
- Professional Teeth Cleanings from Highly-Experienced Dental Hygienists
- Cosmetic Dentistry and General Dentistry under One Roof
- Pediatric Dentistry to Protect Your Child’s Growing Smile
- Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, and Color-Matched Crowns and Bridges
- Orthodontics Services, Including Invisalign, Clear Braces and Metal Braces
- TMJ Facial Pain Treatment and Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
How Often Should I Get My Teeth Cleaned?
At minimum, you should get your teeth professionally cleaned once per year. We recommend twice-yearly cleanings for most patients, especially young children with developing smiles. Not only does this control the buildup of plaque, but it also allows us to catch signs of tooth decay early on. The sooner we can spot these issues, the faster we can treat and prevent them.
What to Expect during Your Teeth Cleaning Appointment
Routine teeth cleaning appointments are pretty straightforward. If it has been several years since you last saw the dentist, you may have a slightly longer appointment time. Nevertheless, here are some basic services you may expect:
- Check in with Our Friendly Office Staff and Enjoy a Warm Welcome from the Start
- Receive Judgment-Free Care in a Comfortable Dentist Office
- Get a Gentle Teeth Cleaning Using State-of-the-Art Tools
- Identify Oral Health Concerns So You Can Address Them Early on
- Get Answers to All of Your Questions – Our Staff Is Extremely Knowledgeable!
- Create a Plan for Your Oral Health Goals
- Learn Personalized Tips and Tricks to Keep Your Smile Healthy and Strong