A local dentist with world-class resources – that’s what you’ll find here at Clinton Dental Center. We offer the amazing customer service you would expect from a small-town dentist combined with industry-leading technology. Our dentistry staff completes extensive continuing education courses to ensure our services are second to none. You can count on us for any of the following:
- Oral Exams and Teeth Cleanings
- Dental Bonding, Porcelain Crowns, Dental Bridges, and Implant Dentistry
- Invisible Braces and Traditional Metal Braces
- General Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, and Family Dentistry Services
- Custom Cosmetic Dentistry Plans, Including Teeth Whitening and Veneers
- Dental Sealants for Cavity Prevention
- Composite and Metal Fillings, Fluoride Treatments, and Gum Disease Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Dental Appliances and TMJ Pain Treatments
- Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, and Tooth Extractions
- Root Canals and Restorative Dentistry Solutions
Nonjudgmental Smile Care for You and Your Loved Ones
Smile insecurity is one of the biggest reasons why people avoid seeing the dentist. They do not want to feel embarrassed about their smile, so they avoid oral care altogether. This is not what we want our patients to experience. We provide a judgment-free atmosphere that promotes education, oral hygiene, and stress-free smile preservation.
The first step in your journey is a consultation. We can assess your oral health needs and recommend the ideal care path. Our office is located at:
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave
Chesterfield Township, MI 48051
Your smile insecurity stops now! Contact our dentist near Harrison Township MI to start your transformation: (586) 949-5363.
How Often Should I See the Dentist?
You should see the dentist at least once per year for a teeth cleaning and oral examination. Most dental insurance plans will cover twice-yearly teeth cleanings, which we highly recommend utilizing. Having your teeth cleaned every six months will prevent plaque buildup and allow you to catch concerns at the earliest signs. Clinton Dental Center offers complete preventative dentistry to protect your smile for life.
- Brush Your Teeth At Least Twice a Day
- Floss At Least Once Per Day
- Get Your Teeth Professionally Cleaned and Examined Every 6-12 Months
- Schedule a Dental Checkup If You Notice Changes in Your Smile, Such as Sensitivity or Targeted Discoloration
- Maintain a Consistent Relationship with Your Harrison Township Dentist to Protect Your Smile for Life