Dr. Sadikoff from Clinton Dental Center is an experienced general dentist near Harrison Township MI. He opened his private practice in 2003 and has since helped countless families enjoy healthy smiles. No matter what your dental goals may be, we can create a plan to get you there. Reach out to (586) 949-5363 to get started.
What Does a General Dentist Do?
A general dentist covers ‘basic smile care.’ This is the dentist you see for teeth cleanings and oral exams every six months. General dentists cover a wide range of services, including:
- Teeth Cleanings Twice a Year, along with Oral Health Checks and Routine Exams
- Personalized Solutions for Cavities, Missing Teeth, Cosmetic Dentistry and Restorative Dentistry
- Custom-Fit Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Bonding, Dentures, and Composite Fillings
- Spacers and Braces Prep to Help Children Reduce Their Timeframe for Braces
- Tooth Extractions and Root Canals
- Gum Disease Treatment and Prevention
Some general dentists go above and beyond routine oral care. For example, Clinton Dental Center offers teeth whitening, invisible braces, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, TMJ treatment, sleep apnea treatment, and many other services. Contact us at (586) 949-5363 to schedule your appointment.
Judgment-Free Oral Care in a Comfortable Dentist Office
Worried about going to the dentist because you’re embarrassed about your smile? Clinton Dental Center is a completely judgment-free environment. We are less concerned with how your smile looks now and more focused on how to get it to a healthy state. You’ll receive positive support at every single appointment.
How to Prevent Tooth Decay and Protect Your Smile
Over a quarter of U.S. adults have untreated tooth decay (26%), and 13-20% of children have untreated tooth decay. The best way to treat tooth decay is to prevent it from happening in the first place. Here are some pro tips from a trusted general dentist near Harrison Township MI:
- Brush Twice a Day with Fluoride Toothpaste
- Floss at Least Once a Day Using a Floss Product (Not Fingernails, Toothpicks, etc.)
- Get a Professional Teeth Cleaning and Oral Exam Twice Per Year
- Treat Tooth Decay at the First Possible Signs
- Protect Your Children’s Teeth with Dental Sealants
- Avoid Sugary Foods and Drinks – Brush 20 Minutes after Consuming These Substances
- Talk to Your General Dentist about Personalized Tooth Decay Prevention