If your back is misaligned, you may need a back brace. If your smile is misaligned, you may need braces for teeth. That’s where we come in (the teeth, not the back). Clinton Dental Center offers several types of braces for teeth near Harrison Township MI. From Invisalign clear aligners to durable metal braces, Clinton Dental Center has orthodontics plans for everyone. Our services include:
- Affordable Braces for Teeth That Are Customized to Your Unique Needs
- Clinton Dental Center Offers Invisible Braces and Traditional Metal Braces
- In-House Braces Prep Services, Including Tooth Extractions, Oral Exams and Teeth Cleaning
- Oral Surgery, Root Canals, Dentures and All-on-Four Dental Implants
- Cutting Edge Cosmetic Dentistry, Including Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Crowns, Dental Bonding, Veneers and More
- Dental Implants to Anchor Crowns and Bridges to Your Jawbone
- TMJ Facial Pain Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Gum Disease Treatment and Prevention
- Fillings, Fluoride Treatments, Dental Sealants, and Other Solutions for Tooth Decay
- Oral Care for Teens, Children and Adults – From Routine Teeth Cleanings to Complete Smile Makeovers
To learn more about getting braces for teeth, contact us at (586) 949-5363.
What to Expect When You Get Braces for Teeth
The first step in your braces journey is an orthodontist consultation. The orthodontist will evaluate your smile and determine which type of braces are best suited to your needs. Then you can discuss timing, budget, priorities and more to get a custom plan for teeth straightening.
- Come in for a Consultation to Review Your Options
- Determine Which Braces for Teeth Best Fit Your Needs – Invisible Braces vs. Metal Braces
- Learn about Cost, Insurance Coverage, Timeframes and Care Requirements for Each Type of Braces
- Schedule an Appointment for Braces Fitting
- For Invisible Braces, You’ll Receive Sets of Clear Aligners to Swap out Every Two Weeks
- For Metal Braces, You’ll Come in Every 4-6 Weeks to Get the Wires Tightened
- You Can Count on Clinton Dental Center for Braces Teeth Cleanings, Oral Exams, and All the Support You Ned for Your Dream Smile
Reach out to (586) 949-5363 to set up your consultation for braces. Clinton Dental Center works with children, teens and adults, and we have affordable solutions for every age group.
Custom Braces for Children and Adults
Children often have different orthodontic needs than adults. This is because a child’s developing smile moves differently than an adult’s well-established smile. No worries though – we’ve got options for every member of the family. Stop by or give us a call to learn more.
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051