At Clinton Dental Center, we put the family in family dentistry. We know life is hard juggling your schedule and your children’s needs. That’s why we’ve created a family-friendly environment where everyone feels safe and comfortable.
- Highly-Educated Staff Members with Continued Education Every Year
- Cutting-Edge Equipment That Makes Dentist Appointments Comfortable and Stress-Free
- Friendly Service from the Moment You Set Foot in the Door
- Coordinating Appointment Times for Busy Families
- Insurance Accepted + Transparent Pricing Information
- Specialized Tools for Children’s Small Mouths
- Personalized Family Dentistry near Mount Clemens MI
If you’d like a tour of our office or an appointment for you and your family, please call (586) 949-5363 to make arrangements.
A Comfortable Family Dentist Office with Advanced Tools and Equipment
A big part of our gentle approach to family dentistry comes from the tools and techniques we use. We strive to make teeth cleaning, oral exams and restorative dentistry as pain-free as possible. Our office is located at:
Clinton Dental Center
52892 Gratiot Ave
Chesterfield Township, MI 48051
Judgement-Free Family Dentistry for All Ages
Has it been a while since you or your children went to the dentist? Are you worried about the state of your smile? This is a place to lay those worries down. We won’t judge you for what your teeth look like or how long it’s been since your last dentist appointment. All we care about is getting you the best care and support moving forward. Our services include:
- Pediatric Dentistry for Children
- Braces for All Age Groups, Including Invisalign and Metal Braces
- Teeth Cleanings and Oral Exams
- Composite Fillings, Dental Bonding, Crowns and Other Color-Matched Dentistry Services
- Family Dentistry, Preventative Dentistry and General Dentistry
- Sleep Apnea Treatment from a Dentist
- TMJ Treatment and Gum Disease Prevention
- Affordable Smile Solutions – We Accept Most Dental Insurance
Contact us at (586) 949-5363 to schedule an appointment for family dentistry near Mount Clemens MI.
How Often Should We See Our Family Dentist?
Each member of the family should see the dentist at least once per year, but preferably every six months. This is the ideal timeframe to keep teeth clean and healthy. During your teeth cleanings, we can check for signs of tooth decay and other oral health issues. On average, American adults have three missing teeth from decay. Early treatment can protect your smile and mitigate issues in the future.