Dental implants are designed to secure crowns, bridges and dentures to the jawbone. They act as a foundation for tooth replacements, much like natural tooth roots. However, dental implants are stronger and more durable than natural roots, which leads to longer-lasting tooth replacements.
The experts at Clinton Dental Center can help you decide if tooth implants are a good fit for you. Contact us at (586) 949-5363 and ask about dental implants near New Baltimore MI.
A Personalized Approach to Implant Dentistry
Dental implants are a good fit under most circumstances, but that does not mean they are right for you. In order to ensure you receive the proper care, we will evaluate your current needs and long-term goals. Is the tooth you need to replace in a visible area? Will a dental implant significantly strengthen your crown or bridge? Do dental implants fit your lifestyle? These are questions we aim to help you answer.
- A Consultation to Determine Which Treatment Options Are Right for You
- Tooth Extractions to Remove Any Teeth That Are Being Replaced
- Bone Grafting, If Necessary, to Strengthen the Jaw before the Dental Implant(s)
- Dental Implant Installation, Which Occurs under Sedation
- A Multi-Moth Recovery Time to Ensure the Dental Implant Is Healed
- Installation of the Crown, Bridge, or Other Tooth Replacement
- Follow-up Care with Your Family Dentist
To learn more about getting dental implants near New Baltimore MI, contact Clinton Dental Center. You may reach us at (586) 949-5363. If you have any questions about the process, one of our knowledgeable staff members will gladly answer them for you.
What Is the Success Rate of Dental Implants?
Dental implants have a tremendous success rate, which is why they are so highly recommended. Approximately 90-95% of patients report success with dental implants after 10 years. Implants are often referred to as ‘permanent’ because of these strong statistics. Crowns and bridges may need to be replaced over time, but dental implants provide a solid, lasting foundation for them.